some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

dimanche 29 novembre 2009

Coming-up-age movies

Top 10 (xếp theo thứ tự ABC):

01. Almost Famous (Cameron Crowe) - IMDb: 8.0 - Trailer
Lester Bangs: The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.
02. L'Auberge espagnole (Cédric Klapisch) - IMDb: 7.3 - Trailer
Wendy: Why do you always have to smoke joints in *my* room?
Alessandro:
Because it's comfortable.
Lars:
It's the only clean place in the apartment.
03. Battle Royale (Kinji Fukasaku) - IMDb: 8.0 - Trailer
Teacher Kitano: So today's lesson is, you kill each other off till there's only one left. Nothing's against the rules.
04. Big (Penny Marshall) - IMDb: 7.2 - Trailer
Josh: You don't get it, do you? This is important!
Billy:
I'm your best friend. What's more important than that, huh?
05. The Classic (Kwak Jae-yong) - IMDb: 7.7 - Trailer

06. Elephant (Gus Van Sant) - IMDb: 7.3 - Trailer
Alex: Well this is it. We're gonna die today. I've never even kissed anyone before, have you?
07. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Mamoru Hosoda) - IMDb: 8.0 - Trailer

08. Good Will Hunting (Gus Van Sant) - IMDb: 8.0 - Trailer
Sean: Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.
09. Say Anything... (Cameron Crowe) - IMDb: 7.5 - Trailer
Lloyd Dobler: She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.
10. Whisper of the Heart (Yoshifumi Kondo) - IMDb: 8.0 - Trailer


Một số phim hay khác:
01. 10 Things I Hate About You (Gil Junger)
02. American Pie (Paul & Peter Weitz)
03. Back to the Future (Robert Zemeckis)
04. The Breakfast Club (John Hughes)
05. Dead Poets Society (Peter Weir)
06. The Dreamers (Bernardo Bertolucci)
07. Election (Alenxander Payne)
08. Entre les murs (Laurent Cantet)
09. The Graduate (Mike Nichols)
10. Juno (Jason Reitman)
11. Kiki's Delivery Service (Hayao Miyazaki)
12. Little Manhattan (Mark Levin)
13. Let The Right One In (Tomas Alfredson)
14. My Sassy Girl (Kwak Jae-yong)
15. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (Peter Sollett)

Có thể tham khảo thêm ở đâyở đây.

2 commentaires:

  1. Coming of age chứ nhỉ?

    Trong số trên cũng có nhiều phim em thích. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Anh dùng nó với nghĩa tính từ nên thêm gạch nối thôi :p.

    List này anh thích nhất là Almost Famous, xem mấy lần rồi vẫn thấy nó tươi mới :(! Còn phim nhiều kỉ niệm nhất thì là Cổ điển, vì thế mới cho nó vào danh sách dù biết là chắc nhiều người cũng coi nó là "sến". Mà làm cái list này mới biết IMDb chấm cho mấy phim hay như Elephant hay Big thấp đến không ngờ.

    RépondreSupprimer