some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

dimanche 20 septembre 2009

The Greatest Directors Ever - by Total Film (P. 3)




Và đây là top 10:


10. David Fincher - The perfectionist
Picture perfect: Fight Club

09. Peter Jackson - The ring master
Picture perfect: The Lord Of The Rings trilogy

08. Stanley Kubrick - The recluse
Picture perfect: 2001: A Space Odyssey

07. Ingmar Bergman - The confessor
Picture perfect: Persona

06. Orson Welles - The conjuror
Picture perfect: Citizen Kane

05. Francis Ford Coppola - The godfather
Picture perfect: The Godfather: Part II

04. Howard Hawks - The all-rounder
Picture perfect: His Girl Friday

03. Steven Spielberg - The universal entertainer
Picture perfect: ET The Extra-Terrestrial

02. Martin Scorsese - The don
Picture perfect: GoodFellas
(My choice: Raging Bull, mặc dù một lần nữa vẫn phải công nhận là GoodFellas tiêu biểu hơn cho phong cách của Marty)

01. Alfred Hitchcock - The puppetmaster
Picture perfect: Vertigo

So sánh với top 10 của Sight & Sound năm 2002:

Giới phê bình chọn:
10. Yasujiro Ozu
09. Sergei Eisenstein
08. John Ford
07. Federico Fellini
06. Akira Kurosawa
05. Stanley Kubrick
04. Jean Renoir
03. Jean-Luc Godard
02. Alfred Hitchcock
01. Orson Welles

Giới đạo diễn chọn:
09. Jean Renoir
09. David Lean
09. Martin Scorsese
08. Ingmar Bergman
07. Billy Wilder
06. Stanley Kubrick
05. Alfred Hitchcock
04. Francis Ford Coppola
03. Akira Kurosawa
02. Federico Fellini
01. Orson Welles

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire