some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

mardi 16 juin 2009

Cold Mountain (2003)


Nhạc hay, phong cảnh hữu tình, trường đoạn chiến tranh khá ấn tượng, nhưng nội dung và diễn xuất thì ... không đỡ được ! Sau phim này mình chính thức chấm dứt mối tình với Nicole Kidman

Bạn nào muốn xem phim này thì mình recommend cho 1 phim kiểu kiểu tương tự, cùng đạo diễn, nhưng hay gấp n lần, đấy là The English Patient.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire