some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

mercredi 3 juin 2009

20 films cho ngày 14-2 (phần 2)


Còn đây là list các phim ... không phải Hàn xẻng .

1. Love Actually (Yêu thực sự) - 2003 (Anh)
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 7.8
Image

2. Nouvo Cinema Paradiso (Rạp chiếu bóng thiên đường) - 1989 (Ý)
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 8.3

Image

3. 50 first dates (50 lần hẹn hò đầu tiên) - 2004
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 6.8

Image

4. Love Story (Câu chuyện tình yêu) - 1970
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 6.4

Image

5. The Notebook (Quyển nhật ký) - 2004
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 8.0

Image

6. Legend of The Fall (Huyền thoại mùa thu) - 1994
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 6.8

Image

7. About Love (Tình yêu) - 2005 (TQ, Nhật, Đài Loan)
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 7.3

Image

8. When Harry Met Sally (Khi Harry gặp Sally) - 1989
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 7.6

Image

9. You've Got Mail (Bạn có thư) - 1998
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 6.1

Image

10. Before Sunset (Trước lúc hoàng hôn) - 2004
Trailer - Review - IMDB rating : 8.1

Image

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire